Saturday, November 26, 2011

I Survived!!!

This is not just another weekend for me. Now that I’m finally – finally! – working, I remember how liberating weekends are again. My first week at work has gone so fast but I must say it passed me by smoothly. I started working last Tuesday although I already met my officemates before (due to a team-building activity). So I was a bit comfortable working with them even though I just started.

My second day was fun, although I was a bit nervous during the afternoon because I was left alone at our desk. I felt the need to figure things out quickly so when tomorrow came, I’d be ready. I’d say I did fairly well during my first week.
… … …

I guess this is what people mean when they say ‘you enjoy your work.’ You see yourself celebrate certain moments with them in the long term. When you learn about certain events, you think of inviting them to go with you. Simply put, you are involving them in your life-plans.

Honestly, I never imagined my work to be this comfortable. It feels as if I’ve been there for quite some time now. I already know the people somehow; we eat lunch together, we buy snacks together, I ask them for help and they help me out; it’s all good.
… … …

I just felt the urge to tell how comfortable I am at work. And also share to my small world that I can feel the essence of weekends again since I am already working. Haha!

Happy weekend to everyone! ^^

No comments: